James Baxter on Thu, 31 Dec 2009 03:49:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [change] Ballot for nweek 161 - 24 Dec 2009.

> Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:34:41 -0600
> From: bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] [change] Ballot for nweek 161 - 24 Dec 2009.
>
> This is the ballot for nweek 161 - 24 Dec 2009
>
> Format your votes in any way that's clear. Remember, a vote on each proposal must be
> exactly one of YES, NO, SHELVE, or ABSTAIN; other words are ignored. The full text of
> open proposals is available at http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Special:Concat?category=Proposals/Open
>
> The proposals are:
>   2003 - Elbonian Genocide (teucer) [_______]
>   2004 - Untitled Deletions (teucer) [_______]
>   2005 - A better Rule 0 (JamesB) [_______]
>   2006 - Cleaning up after the RP (JamesB) [_______]

I object to this ballot as the Minister of Change failed to recognise any proposals that nweek. Also, the ballot was submitted before Ballotday. Although the ballot can be submitted any time before David, the votes cannot be counted if submitted outside the voting period.