0x44 on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:21:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Populating the Upper House

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:04:41 +0000, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I took the most recent request to become a player as replacing the
> previous playerhood of codae, creampuff1 and creampuff2.

This need clarification. I CFI on "The entity identified as 'Justin Ahmann'
posting from the email address 'quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' is registered
as
a Player of B Nomic by the name 'Codae'."

Arguments: An entity may not register as a player more than once. The
entity
was already a player when e purported to register with the name Creampuff1.

Subsequent to that attempted registration, e sent two additional messages
purporting to register with the names Creampuff2 and Creampuff3. If the
first
attempt at registration deregistered em and reregistered em with the new
name,
e should be registered as Creampuff3. If eir first attempt to register as
Creampuff1 failed because e was already registered, e is still registered
as
Codae. The first line of reasoning does not seem to follow from the rules,
and
wishing to register is not synonymous with wishing to deregister and
reregister.
There already exists a mechanism by which a player may change eir name, so
the
entity identified as 'Justin Ahmann' should be registered as the player
Codae.