0x44 on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:51:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 101/0

I answer CFI 101 SURE_WHY_NOT

- 0x44

On Dec 19, 2009, at 17:17, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:04:11 -0500
From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [s-b] Ending the Emergency

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 5:58 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Action takes place as though universal entropy exceeded maximum entropy so the clock is off for 3 wdays before the list of events
in rule 49.B.6 takes place.

I submit a CFI: The old ndelay and the watch are equivalent, and so
the delay mandated by rule 49.B.6 has already been satisfied.

Evidence: the ndelay and the watch serve identical functions, as the
measurement of how long the clock has been off for. I believe it is
readily apparent that they are the same entity, merely with the name
changed and the description of its function rewritten.

I do the above ttPF.

- teucer

This is CFI 101/0, I assign it to Judge 0x44.