Charles Walker on Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:34:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] I won't let B die!

2009/11/30 Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I intend, with the consent of B, to initiate an emergency because if no one wants to play B then something must be wrong with the
>> game.
>
> I consent.
>
>> Â- I won't let you do that, Starfox!
>
> I call for judgement on the statement, "The above-quoted text
> constitutes an objection to JamesB's intent to initiate an emergency."

Which quoted text? Arguably 'I consent' doesn't constitute supporting
the action, although 'I won't let you do that, Starfox!' is obviously
more ambiguous.

I CFJ on the following statements:

* teucer has supported JamesB's most recent intent to initiate an emergency.
* Marr has objected to JamesB's most recent intent to initiate an emergency.

--
Charles Walker