Ed Murphy on Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:25:03 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] No.

(I haven't been keeping track of B for a while, so if any of this is
or may be ineffective, then please let me know.)

I become a player.

I intend, with 2 support, to appeal the recent judgement claiming that
Agora is at war with B.

To the best of my knowledge, the actions in question were not previously
discussed in any Agoran forums, at least not in the context of "hey
let's do this in B".  Thus, while certain persons may be at war with B,
Agora as a whole is not; those persons do not even constitute a majority
of Agora's active first-class players.

I'd appreciate it if someone could summarize how the scams in question
allegedly worked; particularly whether the cited roles (Admiral of the
Navy, Ambassador) were part of said working, or just happened to be
held by the scammers and thus cited to justify the declaration of war.