Charles Walker on Wed, 2 Sep 2009 03:40:22 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Wiki

I've spent some time updating the wiki.
(http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Main_Page) There is now a page for every
officer's report, and I have added the most recent report to each
page. As Wooble, 0x44 and myself are now Bureaucrats, we can create
accounts for any officer who requires one.

H. Promotor Wooble, I have left the 'Pending Proposals', 'Open
Proposals' and 'Voting Results' categories alone as I am not sure
whether you still want to use them. Comments on how we should record
the proposals process on the wiki?

--
C-walker (Charles Walker)