James Baxter on Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:22:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Resignations

> From: charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 08:35:02 +0100
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] Resignations
>
> I initiate an election for Accountor, nominating JamesB and Tiger.

If accept the above nomination or, if that is not possible, I initiate an election for the office of Artisan, nominating myself and Tiger.
I change my vote on the decision of whether to adopt proposal 1989 to AGAINST.
I nominate myself for the office of Assessor.