Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:20:46 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: cookies

Proposal: cookies (AI = 2)

Retitle Rule 73 "Cookie Monster", and replace the text with:
                    _  _
                   _/0\/ \_
          .-.   .-` \_/\0/ '-.
         /:::\ / ,_________,  \
        /\:::/ \  '. (:::/  `'-;
        \ `-'`\ '._ `"'"'\__    \
         `'-.  \   `)-=-=(  `,   |
     jgs    \  `-"`      `"-`   /

      Me want cookie.  You feed me Cookie Gnome, me let you, with 3
      Support, write what you want on me rule.

In Rule 119, add after:
        Tea     (Te)
the text:
        Cookie  (Co)

and add after:
        (Te) A player CAN combine a Water Gnome and a Herb Gnome to
             create a Tea Gnome in a specified player's possession.
the text:
        (Co) A player CAN combine a Water Gnome, a Fire Gnome, and a
             Grain Gnome to create a Cookie Gnome in a specified
             player's possession.

--
Wooble