Jonatan Kilhamn on Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:56:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Off on vacation for a while

2009/6/17 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Jonatan
> Kilhamn<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I resign as Scorekeepor and Anarchist. Sorry.
> > I initiate an election for Scorekeepor and Anarchist.
> > If that's not possible, I intend, with support, to initiate an
> > election for those offices (separately). I can never keep track of
> > which rules were added before and after the rules theft.
>
> You can initiate an election by announcement, but you need to nominate
> at least one active player.
>
> Also, there is no Anarchist anymore.  I nominate myself as
> Scorekeepor.  I deputise for the Scorekeepor to publish the following:
> {
> No one has any points.
> }
>
> I'll be happy to refuse my nomination if anyone else wants a Gnome for
> tracking nothing.
Hadn't I done that this week already? I'm not sure, and it's not easy
to find the B ruleset nowadays, but isn't the score index still part
of the report? If so, I deputise for the Scorekeepor to puplish the
following weekly report:
(
No one has any points.
The score index is 2.