Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:52:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Off on vacation for a while

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Jonatan
Kilhamn<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I resign as Scorekeepor and Anarchist. Sorry.
> I initiate an election for Scorekeepor and Anarchist.
> If that's not possible, I intend, with support, to initiate an
> election for those offices (separately). I can never keep track of
> which rules were added before and after the rules theft.

You can initiate an election by announcement, but you need to nominate
at least one active player.

Also, there is no Anarchist anymore.  I nominate myself as
Scorekeepor.  I deputise for the Scorekeepor to publish the following:
{
No one has any points.
}

I'll be happy to refuse my nomination if anyone else wants a Gnome for
tracking nothing.
--
Wooble