0x44 on Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:42:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] CFJ 5a assigned to Panel {ais523, BobTHJ, Tiger}

My apologies, I did not realize that it was officially remanded to me. I
answer CFJ 5 NO, and defer to the appellant's arguments.

http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=User:Wooble/Proposed_Ruleset&oldid=11379