Justin Ahmann on Thu, 28 May 2009 12:58:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [frc] Re: Round 276

I support this ambassadorial action.

Codae

________________________________
From: Charles Walker <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: frc-play@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; spoon-business <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:43:50 PM
Subject: Re: [s-b] [frc] Re: Round 276

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Kerim Aydin <y.kerim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Charles Walker
> <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "Can I post the first Rule?"
>
> 276:1 VALID.  Obviously the answer is yes.
>
> Style:  +1.5  the ability of C-walker to post the first rule in this
> round is obviously a so-requested power or privilege.

Well, now I have the power and/ or privilege to create Rules, it is my
diplomatic duty to remind all players that future rules must respect the
hallowed traditions of both B Nomic and the Fantasy Rules Committee. I
intend, with Bn Consent, to cause B Nomic to join the FRC as a player, and
act on B's behalf to play the FRC.

For you non-B players, here's the Rule that defines my office. More details
at http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules.

      The ambassador is an office; its holder is responsible for
      relations with foreign nomics.

      A foreign nomic may grant certain powers (in the
      ordinary-language sense) and privileges to B's ambassador.
      If so, the ambassador shall generally exercise such powers in
      such manner as e sees fit, subject to other rules and orders. If
      a foreign nomic allows for B to take actions in it, the
      ambassador MAY, with Bn consent, take any action in it on
      behalf of B, provided that the nomic is Protected, Friendly
      or Neutral.

      All players are prohibited from falsely claiming, to any nomic,
      to be the ambassador.

--
C-walker, who clearly intends this message to be public.