Roger Hicks on Mon, 25 May 2009 12:25:05 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] [CotC] CFJ 4 assigned to ais523

I assign CFJ 4 to Judge ais523.

4 (District Supreme)
Wooble and Tiger both possess White ribbons.
---
Thu, 14 May 2009 15:18 - Called by Wooble with II 3
---
ARGUMENTS
(Wooble)
these are only earned when a person becomes a player for
the first time.  These are VALID if and only if Tiger and I, the
persons, were not players before the Emergency registered me and e
registered emself.  The whole projection into the game as a Game
Object thing is almost certainly both relevant and confusing, so I set
the II of this CFJ to 3.