Roger Hicks on Tue, 12 May 2009 12:06:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Seizing an opportunity

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:59, Jonatan Kilhamn
<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This message is intended to be public.
> I sit up.
> I deputise for the CotC to perform the following actions:
> I rotate the bench, changing all sitting players to standing.
> I assign this case the ID number 2.
> I assign judge ais523 to this case.

This message is public.

If I am not already registered, I register.

I sit up. I change my judicial rank to 3.

I CFJ on the following:
{
A message sent to the spoon-business mailing list is a public message
even if it contains no disclaimer stating it is public.
}

I consent to any nominations for myself for any office.

BobTHJ