Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 12 May 2009 09:20:32 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] [B] Registrar report, nomination, CFJ

This is a Public Message as defined by the nomic that may or may not
be called 'B Nomic'.

I nominate myself as Registrar.

I deputise for the Registrar to publish the following report:

{{{
Registrar's Census

Date of last report: <never>
Date of this report: Mon 11 May 09