Roger Hicks on Mon, 11 May 2009 14:11:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Simplify Massively

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 15:04, Jonatan Kilhamn
<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/5/11 Charles Walker <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

What the hey...

I register.

I submit the following proposal (AI 3, II 1):
{
Remove the number of each rule. All past rule ID numbers cease to
exist. Then assign each rule a sequential ID number beginning with 1
according to the order they were listed in the document referenced by
the most recent passed refresh proposal.
}

BobTHJ