Alex Smith on Sun, 10 May 2009 11:35:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] point of order

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 00:18 -0400, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> Rule 0 allows each PEP to submit 1 RP; they cannot be revised.  You
> can also vote for a single RP; there's no ranked pairs voting.
>
> I request to become a Player known by the name "Wooble".
>
> I vote for ais523's Refresh Proposal, even though "Business" isn't a
> valid value for Publicity.  I am Stopping my Panic Button.

I vote for my Refresh Proposal.

For refresh proposals, I vote ais523 > c-walker > Codae. (This fails if
ranked pair voting is not in effect.)

You're right, I messed up the proposal there slightly; however, Agora's
ruleset (and the modified-for-B version) can function with no public
forums (actions have to be sent by mass email to all players with "This
is a public message" at the top, and conveniently, sending a message to
a forum that everyone's subscribed to is mass email to all players.) It
might be a bit inconvenient, but it's not destroy-the-game broken.

--
ais523