Charles Walker on Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:28:38 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] A Old Forum, B New Forum

I submit the following Proposal, Titled "A is Dead, Long Live A or A New
Forum Without Discrimination Against People For Crimes I Know Nothing
About":

{

Designate b-nomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as a Public Forum and
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/b-nomic/topics as a Discussion Forum.

[[ Actually, while I'm at it... ]]

Replace the text of the Rule "Fora" with:

{

A Forum is any External Force that allows Outsiders to communicate. There is
an Attribute Forum Type with a Scope of all Fora, a Range of Public,
Discussion or Private, and a Default Value of Private.

They may never be more than 5 Discussion Fora and 2 Public Fora.

The Registrar may, as a Game Action and without objection, change a Private
Forum into a Discussion Forum. The Registrar may, as a Game Action, with 2
support and without objection, change a Private or Discussion Forum into a
Public Forum.

}

}

C-walker