Warrigal on Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:47:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] InterNomic

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:10 AM, Charles Walker
<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, this is a bit late:
> I submit the following InterNomic Proposal:
>
> {
>
> B Nomic requests membership of InterNomic II.
>
> }

You have apparently failed to notice that I have applied for
membership at the official forum but not yet been accepted. I suggest
that you accept me at some point, as otherwise, your actions are quite
futile.

By the way, B Nomic has been officially asked to judge the following
statement. Naturally, it cannot actually do so until I am accepted as
a member of the forum, but it's still possible for players to submit
judgements on it in B's eyes.

{I submit the following statement for judgement:
This judgement breaks the game.

I block xkcd nomic from judging.}

Without 2 objections, I intend to judge NO.

--Warrigal