Jonatan Kilhamn on Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:38:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Reassignment

2009/4/13 Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I assign Consultation 232 to Priest Tiger.
>
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Consultations/00232

The answer to this seems pretty obvious from the arguments, at least
if 0x44's reasoning is correct. I don't really get the whole clock
thing, but as long as 23 Mar was before nday 8 nweek 157 the answer is
yes, it was able to vote. My intuition says an nday should be about a
normal day, and if that is the case nday 8 nweek 157 took place more
than an nweek before 23 Mar, but ntime doesn't pass when the clock is
off, right? I'm still learning this, but I won't dig through the
archives to reconstruct when the clock was on and decide the nday of
different actions that way...

I'll just say yes and be done with it, because it seems to me that
0x44 has got this worked out.

I answer Consultation 232 yes.

--
-Tiger