Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:27:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting Results

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  I believe P1911 reverses the effects of every proposal that passed in
> nweek 156 (they all failed quorum), and thus changed a bunch of the
> rules, scoring for passed proposals, probably the ability of several
> of us to buy weapons, and thus the Health of anyone who was attacked.

I Challenge (not a thing anymore, I know) the Public Displays of the
Ministries of Law and Goods based on the above. None of the nweek 156
Proposals actually passed (they're now pending), once P1911
pseudo-retroactively got through with them, meaning many rule amendments or
creations did not occur. Also, devices weren't actually created by those
proposals. The only active current blueprints are those created (not just
amended) by P1915 at the end of nweek 157.

In case you're wondering, P1911 accidentally worked its magic at the end of
nweek 157 by setting the gamestate to what it would be if all Players who
joined since the last emergency became active upon joining (rather than by
voting, in the usual way). That translates into a super high quorum which
nweek 156 voting did not meet for any proposal. Nweek 157 is fine given that
non-voters went inactive and about a dozen players/factions voted anyway...

BP