Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:22:45 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposals regarding life

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Lazarus":
{
Create a Unique Blueprint named "A Parable" that reads:
{{
Device: Rolling Stone
  Power: Walk, my son!
    Effect: A Dead target Player that became Dead on the Owner's current
Resident Square gains 10 Hit Points, becoming Alive.
    Trigger: Game Action by Device Owner, specifying target Player.
}}
}

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Lazarus":
{
Set the Hit Points of every Player to 10.
}

Billy Pilgrim