M P Darke on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:28:02 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] (no subject)

Damn, sorry.
I revise my Proposal. All the Blueprints are now Non-Unique.

--- On Fri, 20/3/09, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [s-b] Proposal: It's not unusual...
To: "B Nomic - business" <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 2:50 AM

{
In Rule 2-13 (The Game Board), add the following paragraph above all
existing paragraphs:
{{
There exists a Ministry known as the Ministry of Squares. The Minister of
Squares, also known as Carlton Banks, is responsible for maintaining a
Public Display of the Game Board, including the position of all Players and
Devices in addition to the Attributes of all Squares.
}}

Assign the Ministry of Squares to the Player, if any, who currently holds
the MiniMinistry of Squares.
Dissolve the MiniMinistry of Squares.
}

(The Ministry assignment by proposal gives the miniminister of squares a
salary anyway, should e not hold any other ministries by nweek's end.)

Billy Pilgrim