James Baxter on Sat, 28 Feb 2009 04:23:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Emergency] Ballot

> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:19:01 -0500
> From: wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [s-b] [Emergency] Ballot
>
> I publish the following ballot. Each PEP may cast a vote to select
> one Refresh Proposal.
>
> The options are:
> comex's RP
> ehird's RP
> JamesB's RP
> Wooble's RP
>
> The Refresh Proposals can be found at
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Category:Refresh_proposal/nweek/135_2
> --
> Wooble

Examining the options I find that my RP has some failings and the subsequent changes to it did not work. I will take more care in writing Proposals next time.

Comex's RP will quite obviosly destroy the game, as will ehird's.

The obvious choice is Wooble's RP which nicely cleans up the game, despite leaving us in Era 4 with no clear idea of what a game document is (loose interpretation can fix that).

I vote for Wooble's Refresh Proposal.