0x44 on Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:36:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Emergency] Ballot

Warrigal wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I publish the following ballot.  Each PEP may cast a vote to select
one Refresh Proposal.

The options are:
comex's RP
ehird's RP
JamesB's RP
Wooble's RP

JamesB and Wooble are the only viable options. Of those, JamesB does
not eliminate non-playing players (and uses the word "asterix", at
that), while Wooble's does so eliminate. Therefore, I case a vote to
select Wooble's Refresh Proposal.

--Warrigal
WHEREAS, B Nomic is constitutionally strictly interpreted, we find ourselves once again in the one-proper Era, and as there is no way on this good earth that a rational, forthright, upstanding citizen of our good game could conscionably vote for a Refresh Proposal that would cause our Emergency Coordinator to determine without mistake each instance of each game object ever in existence within this game; nor for a Refresh Proposal whose sole purpose is to vandalize our good rule set to satiate the vulgar desires of a banal graffitist; nor for a Refresh Proposal so blatantly designed to permit petty scamming of the B Nomic Wiki; let it be Resolved that the PEP known, at the time of the submission of this vote, as 0x44 casts a vote for Wooble's Refresh Proposal.

Is the new game to perform all game actions as verbosely as possible?

0x44;