James Baxter on Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:17:20 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 6th era RP change

I realise that I forgot to clear the old proposals out in my RP. Rule 0 says that each player may submit one Refresh Proposal so for the purposes of this message revise shall mean that only the latest version of my RP is submitted with the others not counting.

I revise my refresh proposal to read as follows:

{Repeal all rules and replace them with the rules found at http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Rules&oldid=9553.

Replace the body of Rule 7 with the following:

{Game Documents are Game Objects that consist of plain, unobfuscated text.

In every Game Document, with the exception of this paragraph, text beginning at a double open square bracket ("[[") or forward slash and asterisk combination ("/*") and ending at the next double close square bracket ("]]") or asterix and forward slash combination ("*/") (the comment shall not continue past that point nor shall it take a later mark to be its ending point), shall be deemed Comment Text. Comment Text has no direct effect on the state of the game, although it can be read.

The text contained in a Game Document should generally be written in English using the ASCII character set.}

Replace Rule 0 with the rule whose text is found at http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Rule_5E0&oldid=9887.

Make the current Players be as given at http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Players&oldid=10428.

Make all Players Unsquared and all Squares Uncoloured.

Destroy all Ownable game objects.

Destroy Rule 55 and remove the last section of Rule 47.

Destroy all Mackerel and then create m100 in the posession of each Player.

Make all Ministries vacant and set their reward values to 100.

Destroy all Proposals and set their statuses to Historical

Change the last paragraph of Rule 17 to:
{The Fifth Era of B Nomic is the time starting with nweek 153(2 Dec 2008, when http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User:Ehird/Make_it_Better passed), and ending immediately before the start of the Sixth Era of B Nomic.}

Add the following paragraph to the end of Rule 17:
{The Sixth Era of B Nomic is the time starting with nweek 157 (X, prompted by an error in the comment rule causing uncertainty about the gamestate) and continuing to the present day.}
where X is the real world date according to the Gregorian calendar when this refresh proposal passed.

Set the nday count to 1 and set the nweek count to 157. Turn the Clock on.

Ensure that a declaration is made to the Public Forum informing Players that the Sixth Era of B Nomic has begun.}