M P Darke on Sun, 22 Feb 2009 03:56:32 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] B Nomic Fix

I submit a Tweak, and intend to activate it within three r-days, N-days or whatever the hell we're using, with either more support than objection, or none of either:
{{
Destroy all rules for B Nomic except 5E1 through 14, 5E16 through 27, 5E30 through 33, 5E35 through 38, 5E40, 5E42, 5E43, 5E44, 5E46 and 5E0. Change all of the Rules mentioned in the list above's Essential switch to on.
Destroy all Colours. Destroy all Macks. Destroy all Weapons. Destroy all Blueprints. Destroy all Laws. Destroy the Grid. Destroy all Relics.
Destroy all Proposals relating to any Rules not mentioned in the list above. Destroy all contracts. Destroy all Consultations not relating to Rules in the above list. Destroy all Tweaks except those relating to the Rules in the above list (which includes this Tweak). Destroy the Monster. Destroy the Beast. Destory all Public Displays
Remove all mentions of Macks, Mackerel, Currency, Health, Weapons, Blueprints and Colours. Players no longer have any Attribute Health, any Attribute Wins or any Attribute Mack.
Change all mentions of the phrase "a Jiffy" to "three rdays". Remove all Players from any Ministries. Change the fifth paragraph of Rule 5E17 to read "The Fifth Era of B Nomic is the time starting with nweek 153(2 Dec 2008, when http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User:Ehird/Make_it_Better passed), and ending on nday 1 of nweek 156."
Add the following paragraph to the end of Rule 5E17: "The Sixth Era of B Nomic is the time starting immediately after the end of Era 5 (due to an explosive increase in the possible number of gamestates) , and continuing to the present."
[[By the way, if people like some of the old rules, then they can resubmit them. Just don't submit too many. We don't want another explosion of possible gamestates.]]
}}

There. If that doesn't solve all problems, I don't know what will. So, if you would like a much simpler B Nomic, vote FOR, please.