Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:06:15 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Unrest update

The time limit for submitting PoOs is over.

The list of submitted PoOs and current votes is at
http://b.nomic.net/index.php/State_of_Unrest

You have about 9 hours left to vote on the last 4 PoOs listed there.
After that, we have a whole day of nothing, after which I'm magically
going to become capable of implementing the selected ones, despite the
fact that they largely contradict each other and no rules say what
order to implement them in.

I'm fairly certain we're going to have at least 4 full nomic rulesets
when this is over.  Possibly more.
--
Wooble