Ed Murphy on Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:56:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 214

JamesB wrote:

> Consultation 214:
>
> {Does the sentence "QUoted actions happen as the quoter" mean anything or have any relevance to the gamestate?}
>

> As the Preist for this consultation, I request that it be ZOTTED or reassigned.
>

> I think that it a pointless and ambiguous question and I find it too difficult to give a distinct answer to.

I reassign Consultation 214 to Priest teucer.

Based on the context of Consultation 213, I believe the quoted
sentence was intended to express the theory "quoting someone else's
statement 'I do X' is equivalent to stating 'I do X' yourself".