Craig Daniel on Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:48:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Reassignment

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I claim this CONSISTENT. The rules did not give ais523 the power to
> change them even through his contractual obligations, but they did
> give em the power to modify the contract by doing so if e is able to
> change the rules.

Note: I actually mean CONSISTENT and INCONSISTENT in their standard
English senses much of the time. I would have ruled differently, but I
am insufficiently convinced that there's any inconsistency in j's
reasoning to voice my disapproval with a claim of inconsistency.