teucer on Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:42:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Reassignments

On 1/29/09, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I answer NO, only one well-sharpened pencil can and does exist, per
> Supplicant's reasoning.

In that case, as the owner of the second one, I challenge the public
displays of Society and Warfare, as they indicate that I spent m10 on
a Well-Sharpened Pencil.

I will have to double-check to see whether not having the pencil would
have left me with enough mackerel to purchase a rapier (which would
have been the first one, I believe) and become a bum at that time
(first nweek of era 5), but I believe the answer is yes. This may also
mean the rules aren't what we think. It certainly means I didn't cast
any legal votes, so I challenge the public display of Changes on the
grounds that its past proposal voting records include my votes for the
nweek when I bought a pencil.

 - teucer