Elliott Hird on Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:11:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation 196 on ehird and the time rip

On 30 Jan 2009, at 15:51, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
Sure. I don't mind approving it away. I'll let you implement it since you know better than me what you did. You're unambiguously a Player now so you
can do it.

Okay, I've edited the rule 5E10 page to remove the Temporal Prime Directive, which we need to Approve away for this to work. We can tweak it back in after.

I intend to Approve the Public Display http://b.nomic.net/index.php/ Rules.

I intend to Approve the Public Display http://b.nomic.net/index.php/ Ehird_playerhood_hack.

Support these and we can get out of this mess easily.

PS, someone else fix the Weapon naming issue?