Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:52:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation 196 on ehird and the time rip

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 30 Jan 2009, at 03:53, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
>  **Did ehird vote in nweek 154? Did we count his votes? I think there were
>> few close ones, so that might have an effect on what passed or not.
>>

> I did _tons_ of shit. Um, I think your answer is right, but can we plz
> Approve
> this away? We really, really don't want to lose all that gamestate.
>
> P.S. I register.

Sure. I don't mind approving it away. I'll let you implement it since you
know better than me what you did. You're unambiguously a Player now so you
can do it.

I Answer Consultation 196 NO.

Reasoning [same as to spoon-discuss]:
{
ehird forfeit on December 29th, 2008, shortly after the start of nweek 153.

ehird attempted to register on January 16th, 2009, the day this Consultation
was called. This was shortly after the fabric of spacetime was torn in an
instantaneous jump from nday 5, nweek 153 to nday 5, nweek 154.

An External Force is only allowed to register as a Player if e has not been
a Player during the current or previous nweek (5E18). This clearly
disqualified ehird at the time he attempted to register.
}

Billy Pilgrim