Alex Smith on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 03:27:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Since I can't re-attempt the same Tweaks as before

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 14:07 -0500, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> I SUPPORT Murphy's activation of the three Tweaks below.
>
> In case the clock doesn't get turned on soon (what are we missing, btw?), if
> 5 of us Support the Tweak Activations then they can happen after 3 rdays
> rather than after 2 ndays...

I also SUPPORT the activation of those 3 tweaks. The 5-support
requirement was precisely to allow tweaks to be activated when the clock
was off (and the need for support was so that people can safely pay less
attention while the clock is off, which is precisely the reason it
exists IIRC).
--
ais523