Jay Campbell on Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:17:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Tweak fix

I approve all currently pending Tweaks.

I meant: I Support all currently pending Tweaks.

Also, if we blew our one and only chance to activate a Tweak, is it
still pending?  (N/A for those that have been re-submitted)

Those within the rday time frame might be OK -- except if you interpret "with support" to mean that the appropriate call for support had to be specified with the original posting of intent, e.g. explicitely posting "I intend with 5 support" instead of the default "with no objection" criteria.