Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:12:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ha Haaaa!!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 4:07 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I activate the tweakI submitted about 30 seconds ago:

Well now, you probably should have intended to activate the Tweak first...

Even if you had intended, you can't activate it for a couple ndays or 3
rdays or something like that. A delay > 1 minute, anyway.

 Also, just in case the above is construed as an intent:

I OBJECT to the activation of any Tweak submitted by Marr965 during the
current rday (don't think that should hit any legitimate ones).

Billy Pilgrim

> "
>
> A new rule is created
>
> "
>
> Marr965 may change the gamestate at any time.

Also, FAIL. Not a win, since Marr965 isn't to be interpreted as your name in
the context of this rule. And that's not what the victory condition says.

BP