Ed Murphy on Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:22:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Priest assignments

Wooble wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200901/msg00324.html
>>
>> I number this 204 and assign it to Priest Codae.
>>
>> http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200901/msg00325.html
>>
>> I number this 205 and assign it to Priest Wooble.
>
> I'm probably not Ordained.  I purported to become ordained in the
> message containing my next-to-last purported registration, which
> happened before the Clock tweak was activated and at which time I was
> probably not a Player.

Depends on Consultation 195, but that one looks like it's gonna end
up YES, so yeah.  Note that my Tweak will hand-wave your Ordainment
unless you opt out first.

In case Wooble is a priest, I interpret this as a request to ZOT or
reassign the consultation.

I assign Consultation 205 to Tyler.