Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:06:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Beast Trick - nday 1, nweek 155

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Dice server <dicemaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Dice rolls requested by: Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Rolls sent to:
>>   spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
>>
>> # OCB Trick for nday 1, nweek 155.
>> # 1-3 = Sleep, 4-7 = Devour
>> # 8-27 = Build Jackpot, 28-35 = Award Jackpot
>> # 36-64 = Attack
>> # Billy Pilgrim
>>
>> No. of sides on every die:     64
>> No. of dice for every roll:     1
>> No. of dice rolls requested:    1
>> No. of rolls per line:          1
>>
>>  17
>

> BUILD JACKPOT (No effect because this Trick was performed at the start of
> nday 1, at which point I hadn't yet activated the Tweak making the Beast a
> Player.)
>
> BP

Oh, and since Prop 588 attempted to Square the Beast before the Beast was
actually a Player, I need to resquare him. Can't do it through the normal
mechanism since the Beast is not vested.

I submit the following Tweak:
{
Set the Beast's Resident Square to (50,50).
}

Billy Pilgrim