Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:56:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Tweaks

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2009, at 15:11, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
>  I submit the following Tweak:
>>

> you can activate these, BP

I couldn't quite yet. Had only been 1 nday / 2 rdays. Now I can, though.

I activate the two Tweaks below:

{
In Rule 5E0, replace the string:
{{Points of Order which are game documents}}
by:
{{Points of Order which are documents}}

[[this lets us insulate 5E0 while reverting to plain language definition of
document. Also note that this Tweak will have no effect even if activated
unless Prop. 585 passes]]
}

{
Replace the following paragraph:
{{
A Player is an Outsider who consents to be governed by the rules, fulfills
all requirements for continued playerhood specified by the rules, and has
become a Player in a manner specified by the rules that were in effect at
the time e became a Player.
}}
by:
{{
A Player is an Outsider who consents to be governed by the rules, fulfills
all requirements for continued playerhood specified by the rules, and has
become a Player in a manner specified by the rules that were in effect at
the time e became a Player. The Operantly Conditioned Beast is not an
Outsider but is a Player, notwithstanding the restrictions in this
paragraph.
}}
}

Billy Pilgrim