Tyler on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:32:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Inconsistency...

I ZOT this Consultation for being, um, superficial? And the supplicant, I
think, got the answer to his question. (He said something like, "Oh, it's
all good, I checked the Rules.") If you aren't sure about something, just
ask via discussion forum, not via the courts. Oh, and also, whoopee!

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 5:29 AM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I submit a consultation.
> Was Marr965 allowed to find the answer to consultation 168 Inconsistent?
> Reasoning/Arguments: I'm not sure. This might force a retroactive change of
> gamestate.

 -Tyler