M P Darke on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 07:58:02 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation 201

I find this consistent, but must add that the parental contols on my laptop are not self imposed.

--- On Fri, 23/1/09, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [s-b] Consultation 201 on Public Displays
To: "B-Nomic Business" <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 23 January, 2009, 1:50 PM

Tyler wrote:

>> I submit a Consultation on the question {{Is the webpage
>> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules a Public Display?}}

I answer Consultation 201 trivially YES. Rule 5e25 defines the B Nomic wiki as
a Good Public Display. Even if it did not, the benefit provided to the game of B
Nomic by wikified public displays outweighs any self-imposed limitations on the
part of any single Player that would prevent that Player from easily accessing
said Display.

-- --
0x44;