Alex Smith on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:40:04 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Am I still a dictator?

I submit a consultation on the question {{Is there a rule which reads,
in its entirety, "The player named ais523 may change the gamestate in
any way, at any time."?}}, with Unbeliever ehird.
Reasoning: We haven't determined whether my dictatorship worked or not
yet, and it's affecting quite a lot of the gamestate by now, so we
probably need to know. (0x44's RP forgot to repeal it.)
I'll give up the dictatorship if I do have it, once the consultation
comes in.
--
ais523