0x44 on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:18:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Correcting any confusion about the nweek changeover.

Craig Daniel wrote:
I submit the following Tweak:

{All proposals listed as Open in the Ballot distributed by the
Chairman during the current nweek are Open, and have a voting period
ending at the end of this nweek.}
I object, if I do not publish a Ballot the clock does not turn on. With the Clock off it will take longer than a Jiffy to publish a Ballot, leaving me in violation of my ministerial duties.

0x44;