bnomic on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:29:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation 189

I answer Consultation 189, NO. There is no mechanism in the Rules that
permits Consultations to affect the Game State, until such a mechanism is
added, Priests should use Tweaks to alter the game state to consistency
with their rulings. Or, you know, answer in a way that's consistent with
the game state.