M P Darke on Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:26:38 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Contract...

I increment the Priority of the colour 128, 128, 128 in my current square.
I increment the Priority of the colour 128, 128, 128 in my current square.
I increment the Priority of the colour 128, 128, 128 in my current square.

I change the

Laws of 128,128,128 to read:

"128, 128, 128 is known as Grey.

The Tracker of Grey is Marr965.

Any Player resident to a Grey Square is known for the
purposes of these laws as an Inhabitant of Grey.

When an Inhabitant of Grey dies, all their Macks are transferred
to Grey, Grey revives that Inhabitant, and transfers all the Macks previously
owned by that Inhabitant to them, minus 50 Macks or any Macks remaining.The Inhabitants of Grey may, at any time, cause any number of Macks belonging to Grey to be transferred to Greycorp, with more Support than Objection."

I create a contract with the title Greycorp.

The body of this contract is as follows:

"This Contract serves as the Articles of Incorporation for Greycorp.

If the number of Macks owned by Grey is less that 50 at any time, Greycorp transfers 100 macks.

The Tracker of Grey is an Officer of Greycorp.

An Officer of Greycorp may, at any time, change the text of this Contract with the unanimous consent of all other Officers of Greycorp.

Only an Inhabitant of Grey (as defined by the Laws of Grey) may become a party to this Contract.

Any Player who stops being an Inhabitant of Grey stops being a Party to this Contract.

A Party to this Contract must, upon becoming a Party to this Contract, must transfer 50 Macks to Greycorp."