James Baxter on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 04:35:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?

> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 02:37:27 -0700
> From: wisety@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?
>
> I have to admit, I'll probably make a lousy MoQ right now, but I'll take it
> for sanity's sake. And hey, I'll do it for cheap!
>
> I assign the Ministry of Questions to myself, specifying a reward value of
> 20 mack. I hope I haven't inherited TOO much overdue work.

I suppose that's one step closer to turning the clock beack on and getting the game moving (by the way, you have inherited a lot of work).

Here's my contribution:
I assign the vacant position of Minister of Grid to myself (JamesB), specifying a reward of m25.

I'll check all the changes which have been made to the Grid and update the PD shortly.