Kerim Aydin on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 00:03:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] DIS: Re: BUS: Proposal

[Sent to B as well as Agora, in the hopes it may Calm the Citizenry of B.].

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> I intend, with Agoran Consent, to request that the Ambassador send a message
> to B Nomic on behalf of Agora protesting the current developments in the
> strongest possible terms.

Having received the necessary consent[1], I hereby request[2] that
the Ambassador[3] send a message to B Nomic[4] on behalf of Agora[5]
protesting the current developments[6] in the strongest possible
terms[7].

[1] Perhaps, depending on the pending CFJs on holiday timing.
[2] This request has no legal force, real, implied, or expected.
[3] Not me.
[4] If the appropriate forum can be determined.
[5] Not currently with legal effect.
[6] No specific definition of "current", "developments", or "current
    developments" is intimated or implied by this request.
[7] Strongest from among the full range of legal options available
    to Agoran diplomacy given the qualifications previously stated in
    this message.

So fear not, Citizens!  Agora's behind you one-hundred percent.