Jay Campbell on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:04:53 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Bums

Playing "remove his hat" on Rule 5E29:

"Only Legal Entities can own mackeral. Any Legal Entity may destroy any amount of mackerel in their possession as a Game Action."

Several other Legal Entities besides me own mackeral. I destroy all mackeral in their possession as a Game Action.

[hey, if it meant your own macks it would have said "a legal entity may destroy macks in HIS possession", right?]

Part 2:

This makes me the only eligible non-bum voting player.

I submit the proposal "Cash Money" { Create an additional m5000 macks in the possession of player J }

[See what happens when ehird makes me read the actual ruleset?

Any Legal Entity may, of course, destroy my macks too,
but then we'd ALL be waiting a couple nweeks building up m25's till we could vote.

Also, right now would be an good time for Agora to invade B.]