Elliott Hird on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:47:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?

On 4 Jan 2009, at 23:45, Jamie Dallaire wrote:

Which obligation? Please specify. I haven't followed too closely so am
unsure if he is late on anything, but do note that if the unfulfilled
obligation merely pertains to a Public Display, you can't remove him until
you've actually challenged the Display and he's failed to respond.

assignment, iirc.

I become Ordained. I assign this Consultation the number 9999. I assign this
consultation to ehird (myself).

Assuming you are a Player (I think not), you still CAN'T do this. The Oracle does not have the power to assign Consultations to emself (see below). So you're going to need a co-scammer, either to assign this to or to have them
assign it to you.

Damn. Well then, I assign consultation 9999 to Teucer.