Tyler on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 03:37:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation: ehird's macks

As priest for this Consultation, (I hope I'm not too late,) I Answer it
TRUE. Reasoning:

{ When ehird forfeited no rule specifies that his mack was destroyed. The
mack was owned by the Player ehird, which no longer exists. Therefore the
mack is not owned by anybody. That is the same as saying that the mack is
owned by Nobody. Even though Rule 29 (Mackerel) says that only Legal
Entities can own mackerel, and Nobody is not a legal entity, this rule is
not violated because Nobody does not exist. "Nobody owns mack" means "Not a
body owns mack" means "A body does not own mack." Simple common sense says
that Nobody can own mack without anybody owning mack. So who owns the (still
existent) mack now? Nobody.

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ehird wants to know what happened to eir mackerel. I think they're
> gone, but the rules don't make this happen explicitly, so why not use
> the judgment system to find out? I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {Are there any Mackerel formerly owned by ehird?}

 -Tyler